At Charlevoix Train station
Hôtel & Spa Le Germain Charlevoix
Cozy comfort, sleek design and trendy yet sophisticated amenities are their signature. You want to eat on site, the Bercail restaurant welcomes you.
- La Galerie d’art Iris in the Charlevoix train station, come and discuss art with Marie-Ève. Don’t miss the live performances of our favorite painters on weekends!
- Relax at Café les Moulins Lafayette, say hello to Christine!
A few steps from the Charlevoix train station on rue de la Ferme
The Jardin de François at Maison Mère
A true haven of peace and greenery, conducive to contemplation and contemplation of nature.
Turning to your right on Ambroise Fafard Street
- Maison Mère and the museum trail
- Le Mousse Café
- Is it Sunday? visit the public market from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Continue on Ambroise-Fafard Street
- The Contemporary Art Museum with its vast collection of more than 3,000 pieces and occasional exhibitions constantly renewed
- The many shops, art galleries and restaurants are there to welcome you
- Do not miss the church on your left
Option A) Let’s turn left, pass the Church of Baie-Saint-Paul …
Attractions, shops, art galleries and restaurants
Do not miss the Iris Art Gallery
Baie-Saint-Paul is renowned for its many renowned artist studios and art galleries. Among these, you will find the Iris Art Gallery, the meeting place for the various most significant currents of contemporary Canadian art. Vast and varied, the Iris Art Gallery permanently offers the creations of more than seventy artists with diverse styles, bringing together paintings, sculptures, crafts and jewelry.
Several restaurants, shops, terraces are there to welcome you. Keep your eyes peeled, there are treasures hidden around every corner of this beautiful street. Go to the end … and experience Baie-St-Paul for an afternoon
- They create delicious pure cocoa butter chocolates before your eyes.
- This dairy bar offers plenty of sweet options for young and old.
- This is where Belgian-inspired beers Flacatoune, Blanche de Charlevoix, Dominus Vobiscum Double and Triple are brewed, as are Vache Folle ESB and Milk Stout beers.
- Where apple, plum and pear gain in nobility.
Option B) Let’s turn right on Ste-Anne Street … towards the Baie-St-Paul dock
- With a breathtaking view of the Rivière du Gouffre, Le Mouton noir restaurant/bistro/terrace is your destination.
- The owners will welcome you with their best smile.
- Need a coffee? Café Charlevoix the artisanal roasting house is there for you with its unique products.
Continue and keep an eye out … on your right you will discover the work of Guy Paquet, painter from the region, who pays homage to the railway in Charlevoix. Take a few moments to read about the history of the train in our beautiful region.