Hydrogen train with guided tour of Agrotours.
Collaborative tours with the Hydrogen Train are three-hour afternoon guided tours in French that include :
- Transportation and facilitation by a friendly guide ;
- Visit of 3 agri-tourism attractions ;
- Tasting of local products (13) and spirits (2) ;
- Stories ;
- A lot of fun!
- A printed reusable bag
The ultimate gastronomic adventure to treat you in half a day!
Minimum of 6 people
Hydrogen train with guided tour of Agrotours
Round trip by train from Montmorency Falls to Baie-Saint-Paul aboard Alstom’s Coradia iLint.
|9:00am||Departure from Montmorency Falls station|
|11:30am||Arrival at Baie-Saint-Paul station|
|Departure : 12:00pm|
Stops : 3
Tastings : 15 products
Bonus : Agrotours Charlevoix reusable bag
Return : 3:00pm
|3:00pm||Departure from Baie-Saint-Paul station|
|6:00pm||Arrival at Montmorency Falls station|
July : 6, 12, 20, 27 (every Thursday)
August : 4, 11, 18, 25 (every Friday)
September : 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 (every Saturday)
– Payment is made entirely online
– 100% refundable 48 hours in advance
– No same day refund
– Changes can be made, without notice
– A minimum of 6 participants is required for the tour to take place. Agrotours Charlevoix reserves the right to cancel a tour if the number of participants is not reached. The refund will be made 100%.
- Tour time may vary
- Participants should be dressed for the weather and activities
- Children must be under parental supervision at all times
- The tour takes place in all weather conditions
- Agrotours Charlevoix is not responsible for road conditions, traffic, site access, lors property, injuries and delays
FOR INFORMATIONS & RESERVATIONS :
1 844 737.3282
When you purchase your package online, you will immediately receive an email with the purchase confirmation. An email with your e-tickets will be sent within 24 to 48 business hours of this purchase.